Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nativities by Nichelle #1


I wanted to share with you a gift my daughter, Nichelle made me a few years ago. She knows I collect nativities and has made me some awesome ones using simple materials. This particular one is a set of 4 small wooden ornaments. I have a 3' tree downstairs that I keep all my nativity ornaments on. Nichelle painted figures on the front and then sayings on the back. How she can take a piece of wood and turn it into something so spectacular, I'll never know. All I know is that Nichelle is awesome!

6 comments:

  1. I love those! I wish I was talented with my hands,but I'm just not. And I really like what it says on the back of the baby Jesus. Truly awesome.

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is extremely talented. Those are beautiful!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - they are truly beautiful! Nichelle is very talented.

    ReplyDelete