Saturday, September 4, 2010

I love this picture!


I'm not sure why I like it so much, but I do. I took it a few years ago when we were coming home from the National Bison Range. We stopped at a bird refuge area to look around. Rick and the boys got a bit ahead of me, as always -- probably because I was chasing a grasshopper around with my camera. When I looked up, they were behind all this grass and stuff. For some reason, it's one of my favorite pictures, even with the blurry parts. It's weird how those favorite pictures come when you least expect them!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the photo too! I wouldn't be able to tell you why, but it does grab you. One of my favorites was taken in front of a red tulip field in the Skagit Valley in Washington with the mountains in the background. I asked my family to pose for me in front of the lovely backdrop, and they did--but facing the fields with their backs to me. So perhaps that's why I like your photo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys in hiding - like lions, waiting . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's really beautiful – captures a "natural" father and son moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caption: Find us - we're stalking you!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I guess you like this picture
    I prefer the cat Guess its a Main coon lovely shot well set up.

    ReplyDelete