Sunday, August 7, 2011

Introducing ... The Learnalots!

I was really happy to see these workbooks in our local Costco recently. I only bought the Preschool one, but there was also ones for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Ready for Reading. Even though my boys are too old for them, I'm hoping to get the others as well. The books are huge and were only $8.99 each at Costco.

If you have my book, Lemur Troops & Critter Groups, you might be thinking that little green turtle looks awfully familiar. That's because The Learnalots were illustrated by Nikki Boetger, who also illustrated the first two Critter books. When my boys saw the Preschool book, they both said, "Hey, that's one of the turtles who leaped over hurdles!" Nikki is a wonderful illustrator and I know this has been a very big project for her.

If you have young children, particularly ages 3-5 years, you definitely need to check these books out. They're published by Bright Start Learning and are available online and through Costco. Nikki has come up with a whole slew of adorable characters who all teach different things. Your kids are going to love them!

2 comments:

  1. If I had a kid I'd check these out for sure. The animals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thanks for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete