Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day. I was looking on my computer for pictures of Rick with the kids. Geez, it's been a long time since I got one with just him and all four kids. That's harder to do these days with the girls working or away in school or someplace. I did find this one.

It was taken in Joshua Tree National Park, probably sometime around 2002. That was a fun camping trip. Nathan was really into the Land Before Time movies back then. There was one where the dinosaurs were searching for the Great Valley. We went on the Hidden Valley Nature Walk in the park and every time we passed someone Nathan would say, "We're going to the Great Valley!" It was pretty cute. He probably expected to see dinosaurs.

I hope you all have a great Father's Day and are enjoying your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment