Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I feel horrible ...


As I was putting the dishes into the dishwasher yesterday, I accidentally dropped Nichelle's favorite coffee mug. It's the one pictured above. My hands were wet and it just slipped into our ceramic sink. The poor thing didn't have a chance. I feel so bad because not only was it her favorite, but it was one of the only souvenirs she bought for herself when she went to either Disneyland or Disney World one year.

To make things worse, I cannot find it online anywhere. I've found a few places where it shows up, but they all say it's out of stock. It's a Walt Disney Resort exclusive item too, so it's not going to be easy to replace. She told me not to worry about it, but I'm still going to try. It was such a cool mug and probably one of the neatest ones we have right now. I have one place set to notify me if they get any others and another message to a seller to see if he still has one available. I'd really like to replace it for her. I feel so bad.

If you're following me on Twitter (@RenaJJones) then you might have noticed I've been posting something called the Mug of the Day. Every morning I've been taking pictures of my coffee mugs and putting them up there. We have so many that I thought it might be something fun to do. Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty does something similar where he posts a song of the day. That's where I got the idea from. I just feel so bad because I wish I could have dropped one of our old, lame coffee mugs instead of Nichelle's cool one.

If you happen to see this mug anywhere -- please let me know. Thanks!


1 comment: