Sunday, July 27, 2014

Busy as a ... bear?


I apologize for the lack of blogging I've done lately. I had some issues here, but hopefully those are taken care of. I've also been busy with my current WIP. Well, actually, it's finished now and not really a WIP anymore. It's finished in the sense that I'm looking for an agent. When and if that happens, then of course, it will go back to being a WIP. So, that's been keeping me busy.

This is the bear story I started years ago, and I'm really excited to be finally submitting it. I only have one submission out so far, but that's better than where I was a week ago. I had initially thought I might self-publish this, but decided to try the traditional route instead. The bear pictured here is at the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center in West Yellowstone, Montana. If you're ever in that area, stop by the place and check it out. It's really fun and educational.

6 comments:

  1. Ooo. A bear story? Now I'm curious! Hurry and get that agent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been working on this one for awhile. I'm really excited about it. I just hope someone else will be too! :)

      Delete
  2. We really want to go to Yellowstone one day.
    Good luck with agent hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! You really should get to Yellowstone. It's an amazing place. Don't forget Grand Teton too -- it's my favorite place ever. Lots of bears there, too.

      Delete
  3. He looks scary. And congrats on getting one sent out! That's some work to get to that spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim. I sent one off via snail mail yesterday, and I have one pending online. Here's to hoping someone will want to take a look at the full thing. :)

      Delete