Saturday, March 28, 2015

Power Shots ...


I took this photograph of the moon yesterday. It was still pretty light outside, but I managed to get a decent shot of it. I didn't use a tripod. That's just a look-up-and-hope-for-the-best shot, as are most of my other photographs. I really don't know what I'm doing, to be honest.


I took this one a little while ago. It seems we have three baby chipmunks running around. They hardly sat still for a second, but I managed to get a few pictures. Crazy little things.


I get asked all the time what type of camera I have and what lens I use. Here is a picture of my camera. It's just a high-end digital, Canon PowerShot SX50HS. It has the most incredible zoom. Rick has a really good zoom for his camera, but this thing works just as well. I've had it for a few years, so they probably have a newer version available. Even so, it's a great little camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment